Thursday, December 18, 2008

not easy to be on our two feet...

once u start...don't look back

salam...

my best thinking....everyone in this world likes to have their own business...only a small number of people likes to work with organizations because they feel ... well they don't have to work harder than a business man would and they are at their comfort zone i would say....do not want to start something new and do not want anything else to interfere with the life he or she is having now...

i once .... feel my business is really going down and in fact to the drain... i would say.. that point of time..i gave up..told my husband that i really have to go back to work with some organization so that i can have fixed income and i don't have to worry abt anything...just cope with the job and responsibility given to me..

mmm...sounds good ehhhh.....but my husband said..do you really think u want to get back to work under people again..after u being boss urself...haaaaa....there goes the idea ... but i realized something..... yeah y not i go on with the biz am doing now and focus...work a little bit harder for myself...satisfy myself not others...but of course provide the best service i can for customers..yeah...so i said to myself..don't look back because i believe if u have the skills..gather more knowledge, enhance the gift and talent from god..u'll do just fine..

work hard and smart..leave the rest to allah...insyaallah...god will give u what u wish...it may not be now but soon...

PRAY HARD....REMEMBER THAT HE IS ALWAYS WITH US

No comments: